1. Discuss the challenges and advantages of new communication technologies for marketers as they work to build relationships with their customers. Give three examples. (5 points) (150-200 words) 2. Distinguish between market segmentation and market targeting. Please explain how this is to be seen in the context of the Longtail Economy and give an example. (5 points) (150-200 words) 3. Explain the difference between a push and a pull strategy. Define what marketing intermediaries are and explain disintermediation. Give two examples thereof. (10 points) (200-250 words) 4. Explain the concept of integrated marketing communications (IMC) and the importance of integrated social media marketing. Choose a company and define how they are successful / not successful at implementing IMC. (5 points) (150-200 words) 5. Discuss how small businesses and not-for-profit organizations can obtain market insights economically? (5 points) (150-200 words) 6. Describe a captive pricing strategy with 2 examples. How does the strategy work? What are the challenges? (5 points) (150-200 words) 7. Please define Gamification with an example shortly. How can it be used in a Marketing Mix? (5 points) (150-200 words) 8. Please choose three dimensions of Hofstede ́s cultural model and describe in a few words how to use these dimensions in a marketing plan. (5 points) (150-200 words) 9. What are the 4 B2B Business Types? Please describe these with an example. (5 points) (150-200 words) 10. Building habit-forming products help businesses to increase prices and / or to increase the number of purchases. Why do some products capture widespread attention while others flop? What makes us engage with certain products out of sheer habit? Please underpin your answer with an example. (10 points) (200-250 words)
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently