This final writing assignment allows you to present an analysis of the best reasoning on each side of your issue. In the process, you will get to demonstrate some of the key skills you have learned during this course. In particular, you will demonstrate the ability to create high-quality arguments on both sides of an issue, to support your reasoning with scholarly sources, and to provide a fair analysis of the strength of the reasoning on each side. For an example of how to complete this paper, take a look at the Week Five Example paper.
Your paper must include the following sections, clearly labeled:
· Introduce readers to your topic; include a brief preview of what you will accomplish in this paper. (approximately 150 words)
· First Argument
· Present the best argument on one side of the issue. (approximately 150 words)
· Express your argument in standard form, with the premises listed one by one above the conclusion.
· Defense for First Argument
· Support the first argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You may also choose to clarify the meaning of key premises and to explain how your reasoning supports the conclusion (approximately 250 words).
· Opposing Argument
· Present the best argument on the other side of the issue (approximately 150 words).
· Express your argument in standard form.
· Defense of Opposing Argument
· Support the opposing argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You are welcome as well to clarify the meaning of premises and/or to explain the reasoning further (approximately 250 words).
· Analysis of the Reasoning (approximately 350 words)
· Evaluate the quality of each argument, addressing whether key premises are true and whether the conclusion logically follows from them.
· Analyze arguments for any fallacies committed or for any biases that may influence either side. Do you feel that one argument makes a much stronger case than the other and why? (There is no need to “take sides,” only to assess the quality of the arguments.)
· Support your analysis with scholarly sources.
· Conclusion (approximately 150 words)
· Provide a brief conclusion and summary of your issue and how it can best be addressed by critical thinkers.
Writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you!
· Click HERE to instantly chat with an online tutor.
· Click HERE to submit your paper for a review. Papers are returned within 24 hours with a revision plan.
· Click HERE to email us any writing questions.
The Analyzing Reasoning on Both Sides paper
· Must be 1,000 words in length (not including title and references pages), double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· For assistance with formatting of the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text. The Help! Need Article (Links to an external site.) tutorial can also assist with searching for articles.
· The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· The Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial will offer further assistance with including supporting information and reasoning.
· Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications. Can also assist with searching for articles.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT