People v. Lewie, 953 N.2d 760 (NY 2011) New York Court of Appeals Date Filed: June 9th, 2011 Status: Precedential Citations: 953 N.2d 760, 17 N.3d…
Click on Week 1 Assignment Questions to access the page to submit your assignment. Click on Course Resources to access the individual cases. Read the individual cases and answer each questions according to the court case results. Answers must comply with the case law for full credit.
Week 3 Assignment Questions
Applicable cases are located in Course Resources.
1. Prosecutions for homicides that arise out of “passive” misconduct have their own special problems. “Passive” misconduct involves failure to take action when such action is needed and required to avoid some harmful result. Parental inaction that results in the death of a child is a frequent basis for a criminal prosecution. In People v. Lewie, 953 N.E.2d 760 (N.Y. 2011) a mother left her 8 year-old child with an abusive boyfriend, who had a history of abusing both the child and the mother. When the child died from that abuse, the mother was charged with both involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment under New York law. Can she be convicted of either or both of these charges? What are the tests used?
2. See United States v. Gordonth
- Attachment 1
- Attachment 2
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT