Deadline: 31/10/2020 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Introduction to Operation Management||Course Code: MGT311|
|Student’s Name:||Semester: 1st|
|Student’s ID Number:||CRN: 10251|
|Academic Year: 1441/1442 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr. Gaurav Sukhdayal Vishwakarma|
|Students’ Grade: XX/10||Level of Marks: High/ Medium /Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Demonstrate the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and issues required for a new production design.
• Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
• Demonstrate process-flow analysis, process design solutions, operations strategies in the business operation.
• Exhibit effective leadership skills and teamwork capacity in making decisions, re location and layout strategies, taking cognizance of human resources and work methods/job design
1) Describe the nature of operations management in the following organizations. In doing this:
a) Describe the operation process of the production system ( input, transformation and output).
b) Identify operations decisions (process, quality, capacity, inventory and supply chain).
• A Plastic manufacturing
• An external accountant office
(Marks 8) (word count maximum:500)
a) Describe the process used? (Marks 1)
b) What alternative process can be used in Woodart factory? (Marks 1) (word count maximum: 100)
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT