Total 2 parts. Writing each part respectively.
Part 1: 500 words.
Number each section
1. Identify the concept: Here you will identify which concept you chose as particularly important from this unit’s material. Please identify the concept and where it is in the material (such as book page number) Choose the concept from the Chapter 9 or Chapter 10) (do not write same concept as part 2)
2. Explain the concept (using your own words): This is very important. While your classmates have (hopefully) gone through the material, I want you to explain the concept using your own words. You can paraphrase the book (please give proper citation if you do), but I also want you to offer your own explanation. You can use examples if it helps explain the concept. Please treat this as an essay and give the same attention to providing a complete explanation you would on an essay.
3. Relate the topic to your life: Please be specific here. Explain how this concept relates to your life. Avoid things like “It relates to my life because we all need to be good listeners and so learning how to listen will be good for me.” Instead, please specifically link it to how it is useful/applicable to your life. If you don’t know how the concept would be applicable to your life, then please select a different concept for this discussion.
Part 2: 200 words
Reply below post. 200 words. wu
1. Identify the concept
(1) In this week’s response post, I would like to choose the topic of empathy, which comes from page 513 of chapter nine’s material in the book Intercultural Communication.
2. Explain the concept (using your own words):
(2) The reason why I want to choose empathy as my topic is mainly because almost all human behaviors are triggered by some kind of stimulus. And this kind of stimulus is also called the five senses, which are vision, hearing, touch, taste and smell. For individuals, with the influence of emotions and surrounding environment, personal emotions will change. If you want to empathize with others, empathy is indispensable. From my perspective of view, empathy refers to being able to perceive, understand, and grasp the emotional and cognitive state of others. Empathy is the ability to put oneself in the position of others, and to understand or feel what other’s experience within its framework. Generally speaking, empathy refers to being able to think from the standpoint of the other person, to experience the emotions and thoughts of others in the process of interpersonal communication, to understand the standpoint and feelings of others, and to think and deal with problems from the perspective of others. Its main performance includes emotional self-control, listening ability and expression of respect and other aspects related to emotional intelligence.
3. Relate the topic to your life:
(3) Empathy does closely relates to my life. I remember that when my nephew from the kindergarten came home last year, he was walking on the road. He suddenly said to me: “Uncle, a younger brother in my neighbor hit me with a walker.” I remember my first reaction at the time was that this kid would actually sue. In an instant, there was some anxiety and disappointment. Looking at her innocent shining eyes, I suddenly remembered that in psychology, empathy training is the first element to understand, respect and accept each other. So, I imagined myself as a three-and-a-half-year-old kid, trying to figure out the pain of being hit. Then, respond to him: “Really, it hurts when uncle was hit.” “Really?” he seemed to understand that he was not the only victim. The pain of loneliness can be understood. “Well, you accidentally ran into your uncle. Did you know? When you were a kid, you would accidentally bump into uncle when you were in a walker, and your uncle will hurt too!” “Really! Haha…” His knowing eyes, I think, he really understands. “Really, uncle knows that when you were young, you didn’t hit me deliberately. That younger brother was also young, so he didn’t deliberately hit you. Would you like to forgive him?” “Yeah, little brother was young, so he didn’t deliberately hit me.” Uncle, my mother also told me that my brother is still young, and I want to forgive him.” That younger brother was in the toddler stage, and with the freedom to move at will, he rushed to explore the world through a walker. Children of this age are beginning to explore the boundaries between themselves and others, although they are still self-centered. Nephews in kindergarten have relatively more understanding of self and others. In fact, “Brother is still young, I must forgive him”, it was her mother told him when he hit him. However, without the “similar” treatment in the middle, the painful memory will still remain in the flesh, and grievances will also reside in the small mind.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT