Assignment 5: Global Education Workshop, Part 3Due Week 10 and worth 200 pointsPart 3 of the Global Education Workshop project will be to turn your Week 8 design document/research paper into a Power
Assignment 5: Global Education Workshop, Part 3Due Week 10 and worth 200 pointsPart 3 of the Global Education Workshop project will be to turn your Week 8 design document/research paper into a PowerPoint presentation for use in your current geographic location to expose educators, school leaders, and community members to the idea of global education as a powerful influence to build rapport, respect, and camaraderie among diverse groups. The focus of this presentation is to prepare them to meet the challenges of today’s global society and global education environment. This PowerPoint presentation will be turned in as the final assignment of this course and loaded into the Week 10 assignment tab for the professor’s review. If you would like feedback from your classmates on your presentation, you may also post it under Discussion #2, Part 2 in the Week 10 Discussion area. Your classmates will have the final week of class time to offer feedback to you at the same time that the professor is evaluating the presentation for content, clarity, use of APA style, and other assignment criteria.Develop 10-12 PowerPoint slides in which you:
- Summarize the key points of your research paper to influence your audience to accept global education as a viable inclusion in their lesson planning.
- Recommend strategies for accomplishing Criterion #1.
- Anticipate three (3) questions that participants may have and prepare a slide that answers them.
- Create an activity that invites participant involvement.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate conceptual frameworks about global education policy and practice.
- Illustrate how teachers engaged in global education assist one another to become more effective instructors.
- Build a meaningful, professional-quality, course project that demonstrates an understanding of how policy issues impact higher education.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership in global education.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership in global education using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT