Please generate power point slides (ppt) for this project plan.
It is worth 50% of my grade. Please don’t fail me.
Please finish the work by 11:59 pm 23rd March 2021.
You should not copy the ppt example given. You will have to make your own one. The example is just for the reference.
Software development project
Dr. Vita Akstinaite
Background & Assumptions
▪ Describe your Project Background here
▪ List your project Assumptions
(VA: in the next few slides please explain your project approach; the
one in the example does not necessarily means that it works for your
Overall Project Approach
INITIATION ANALYSIS &
DESIGN LAUNCH / RELEASE SUPPORTDELIVERY CLOSE
Example of a Project Approach
• Simon Peters (Director)
• TBC (Company/Client)
• TBC (client)
• TBC (service provider)
• Technical Lead
• Lead/Senior Developer(s)
Adoption and change
• Vita Akstinaite (Delivery)
• TBC (Technical)
• Testing Lead
6ANALYSIS & DESIGN
▪ Explain your requirements here:
▪ Functional requirements (i.e., hardware, software)
▪ Non-functional requirements (i.e., user experience)
▪ Visual design (i.e., how the app is going to look like?)
Stage/Schedule Deliverable Acceptance criteria
Test, Deploy & Extended Support
The systems manual is a comprehensive document that
describes in detail the information and activities required to
ensure the system can be supported and managed on an
ongoing basis. The systems manual must include:
1. inventory of system components 2. installation instructions
3. configuration documentation 4. interface and batch jobs
5. release notes 6. backup and disaster recovery plan
Summarise here what are you going to deliver? The app itself, probably some support
for the app too? What about Help Desk? Additional services?
▪ Product backlog
▪ Example of how your plan could look like – change to what works for your plan and list all your activities
Month May’19 Jun’19 Jul’19 Aug’19 Sep’19 Oct’19 Nov’19
Analysis and Design
Go live sign-off
Deliver: Development Iteration Cycles
Activity Cost / Billing milestone
$300,000 (to be split accordingly)
Discovery and Design
Activity Cost / Billing milestone
Project kick off (payment upfront) 25 %
Deploying to UAT/Production 50 %
Project Closure 25 %
Explain here how you are going to charge your client, when and what sums
Monitor: Project Status
Jun July Aug Status
12. 19. 26. 02. 09. 16. 23. 02. 09. 16. 23. 30.
• Finalise documentation
• Acute flags (LTC) – confirm/customise
• Build GP data load process for EMIS • Receive pseudonomysed EMIS data
• Hammersmith data
• Key events
Weekly meetings Milestones Achieved
• Develop LTC/QoF process (SystemOne) Matt
• EMIS/System One integration TBC
• Build referrals data
• Build A&E data feed
• Build Social Care data feed
• Costing for Primary Care & Social Care
• Amending costing algorithms for MH, CIDS, SUS data feeds
• Reporting tables
• Adding security layers for Tableau views TBC
• Environments set up (TBC) TBC
• Deploy + Data load at SECSU Laura
Ready to go/
• Population segmentation Matt 20.02
• Load received System One data
• Build incremental load process for SystmOne
06. 13. 20. 27.
• Showing Dr Tahir’s data TBC
Explain how you are monitoring the progress visually!
FINANCIALS Budget Actuals To Date Forecasts
Commercial Basis Fixed price. Budget at Complete
300.00 20.0 7% 280.00 300.00 0.00 15/11/19
Explain how you are you tracking your costs.
13LAUNCH / RELEASE
▪ Explain how you are going to Launch your app? Will you provide any training or post-launch support?
▪ Do you support go-live and post go-live issues?
▪ Hosting environments?
▪ Support – 1st, 2nd, 3rd line?
▪ Operational improvements
▪ Additions to the app
What will be the process of closing your project?
▪ Client sign off
▪ Handover to support (if agreed)
▪ Final reports, closure in systems
▪ Final invoicing / Finance team
Ensuring project success
List here your project success factors. What will make this project work? For example:
▪ Ensuring involvement and alignment from all stakeholders
▪ Timely feedback
▪ Relevant workshops / meetings / reviews
▪ Monitoring risks
▪ Process for dealing with change
17 Anything else you want to add about your project
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT