Analyze the practice of special pay systems.
You are the Total Rewards Director for a private company in the Midwest that has 1,000 employees. Your company manufactures specifically engineered material used in first-responder uniforms. This material is flame-resistant, durable, breathable, and demand is rapidly increasing. The current manufacturing plant cannot keep up with the increasing number of orders. At the same time, labor and materials costs are also increasing. Therefore, the CEO has decided to open a new manufacturing plant in Indonesia. This new plant will provide three-times more capacity to manufacture the material, at a 45% cost reduction in terms of labor and materials. The CEO has selected a top manager to work in Indonesia for the next two years to set up the new plant, train the local management team, and ensure production is hitting targets.This manager will be the first internationally assigned employee of the company. Based on your prior experience in a multinational firm, you decide that the best approach for adjusting his compensation is to use the balance sheet approach to create a balance sheet compensation summary.
Part One – Excel TemplatePrepare a balance sheet compensation summary for the manager’s international assignment to Indonesia in the provided excel template , using US dollars for notations and calculations, except where specifically noted in the spreadsheet, that includes the following:
- Base salary amount, total family size at home and in Indonesia, Foreign Exchange Rate within assignment dates of 2019 and 2020 (must cover the two-year period).
- For two individual years, plus the total of the same (i.e., there will be three sets of calculations):
- Base Compensation
- US Taxes (Employer-paid and employee-paid for federal taxes and Social Security).
- Differential Calculations for Net Base Income on Assignment in Indonesia.
- Assignment Allowances (minimum of four).
- Relocation Costs (minimum of three).
- Recommendations for portions paid in US dollars and Indonesian rupiah.
- Base Compensation
Part Two – Narrative Summary DocumentCreate the narrative summary in a separate document that:
- Provides rationale and explanation for calculations and recommendations.
- Provide attribution for credible sources used in the balance sheet compensation summary (Part One – Excel Template and Part Two – Narrative Summary Document).
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT