Robert F Kennedy
Chief Art Acevedo
George Floyd death: Black activist delivers powerful message to 16-year-old protester in viral video
Must watch: Woman gives powerful speech to looters on streets of NYC
Emma Gonzalez’s powerful March for Our Lives speech in full
- Listen to at least 2 speeches. Pick one speech to respond to the questions below.
- What is your reaction? Happy, sad, moved, inspired, troubled, etc. Why?
- Examine the speech in the context of the eight elements of communication from Chapter 4 Effective Business Writing – source, receiver, message, channel, feedback, context, and interference. What elements are present or not present and what is the impact if any on the speech?
- Examine the speech in the context of Aristotle’s Rhetorical Elements – Cognate Strategies – Logos (Clarity [clear understanding], conciseness [key points], and arrangement [order, hierarchy, placement]; Ethos (credibility [character, trust], expectations [norms and anticipated outcomes]; and reference [sources and frames of reference]; and Pathos (tone [expression], emphasis [relevance], and engagement [relationship].
- Compare and contrast the different speeches relative the eight elements of communication and Rhetorical Elements and Cognate Strategies. Given the era, time and environment of the speech did it match the moment? Prepare a brief information speech to deliver in the report out. Outline the report out relative to the eight elements of communication and or rhetorical elements and cognate strategies.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT