Part 1 5-7 pages APA Select a case study from the Course Materials resources for this unit. This section contains case studies about educational decisions in various situations. Your selection will b
Part 1 5-7 pages APA
Select a case study from the Course Materials resources for this unit. This section contains case studies about educational decisions in various situations. Your selection will be K–12, Analyze the assumptions found in the case study’s decisions. Submit a paper detailing the following components:
- Explain the subject(s) or subject’s topics.
- Describe the case study’s educational setting and social situation.
- Give details about the learners, including age, background, learning profiles, and others.
- Describe the educational concern or the purpose for the formation of the case study’s decision-making team. Describe any needs that were identified in the beginning of the study.
- Identify all stakeholders and describe their positions within the educational setting and the team. Explain each stakeholder’s influence and possible assumptions that explain their interests and later recommendations.
- Identify the expressed or underlying decision-making model(s) used by the team.
- Describe the final decision or outcome on which the team agreed.
- Evaluate the final decision in several ways:
- Do you think the final decision will solve the educational setting’s concerns? Do you agree or disagree with the final decision?
- What contribution did each stakeholder add to the decision-making process and the final decision? Would you suggest any additional contributions or anything done differently by each stakeholder?
- Did the decision-making model fit the team’s characteristics or would you suggest a different model for this particular team and setting? Why?
Part 2(a) 1 page
Prepare an APA formatted manuscript report discussing at least one contemporary issue. A contemporary issue is a controversy that has experts on opposing sides, it is not a problem in developing your project. Research information on the selected topic from professional organizations and related professional journals.
Discuss both sides of the issue and describe how researching the controversy has impacted you, personally, as an educational leader.
1) Create policy/standards chosen that reflect the need for this project (there is no set number of length)
2) Create behavioral learning objectectives for the course and for each unit using the ABCD format that align with the need for the curriculum based on the policy/standards.
Description: The candidate must submit the policy and/or standards chosen that reflect the need for this project. The candidate must submit the candidate-created behavioral learning objectives for the course and for each unit written in ABCD format that align with need for the curriculum based on the policy/standards.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT