Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook: Parenting Roles [CLO: 4] Throughout this course you will develop a Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook that demonstrates your knowledge, learni
Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook: Parenting Roles
Throughout this course you will develop a Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook that demonstrates your knowledge, learning, and personal philosophy developed during this course. In Weeks 1 through 5, you will add a new section to this guidebook, with a specific focus on partnerships with children, families, and communities. In Week 6, you will present your cumulative guidebook, as the Summative Assignment, by developing an audio, video, or multimedia presentation to show your work. The purpose of this guidebook is to demonstrate your philosophy of how to develop and maintain effective partnerships with children, families, and communities in your role as an educator. To help you better understand how to develop an excellent Guidebook, please see this week’s Instructor Guidance for explicit modeling, examples, and resources.
The final guidebook, developed in Weeks 1 through 5, will include the following sections:
- Parenting Roles
- Beginning Early Childhood Education Professional Family Partnerships
- Maintaining Early Childhood Education Professional Family Partnerships
- Families, Communities, and Advocacy
- Family Behaviors, Circumstances, and Diversity
This week you will begin developing your Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook. More specifically, you will be completing the Parenting Roles section. This week’s readings include the American College of Pediatricians (2013) position statement on the rights, roles, and responsibilities of parents. This resource presents seven distinct roles that families play in modern day parenting. The family’s role often has a direct impact on the developing child, as well as those to who educate them. It is important that early childhood professionals are knowledgeable of various parenting styles so that they can best support children’s development, along with supporting parental growth and learning.
Guidebook Setup: You may choose one of the tools below to create your Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook, utilizing either a text-based guidebook or electronic guidebook. Select one tool that you will use and add to each week to create your guidebook:
- Text-Based Guidebook: MS Word Document or .pdf, including text and images.
- Electronic Guidebook: Google Sites (Links to an external site.), Weebly (Links to an external site.), or Wix (Links to an external site.)
Guidebook Title Page: Your Guidebook title page will help create a professional and knowledgeable image of who you are as an expert in family and community partnerships. Please include your name, title of your guidebook, and at least one relevant visual.
Guidebook Parenting Roles Section: For this section, you are going to create a Parenting Roles newsletter that you can share with the families in your care. Create a one to two page newsletter that summarizes the seven roles that a parent or guardian plays in a child’s life at school and at home. Explain the potential positive and negative implications of the parental role. Finally, recommend one helpful resource that supports collaborative family relationships between the early childhood professional, parents or guardians, and the child.
- Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook Title page: Set up your Children, Families, and Communities Guidebook with a title page, including your name, title of your guidebook, and at least one relevant visual.
- Parenting Roles Newsletter: Using Chapter 3 from the Gestwicki text as a guide for the seven parenting roles, create a newsletter that includes the following:
- Summarize each of the seven roles that parents or guardians play in the lives of their children at home and at school.
- Explain how each of the seven roles can directly impact children at home and at school, both positively and negatively.
- Recommend at least one resource that a family might use to learn about an aspect of child development or parenting. Please include an APA citation, summary of the resource, and a rationale of how it supports positive development.
Writing and Formatting Expectations:
- Newsletter Appearance: Newsletter is well organized (i.e. formatted with easily read font, appealing colors, has a professional appearance, and includes a logical organization of the content).
- Organization: Demonstrates logical progression of ideas.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Writing displays meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- APA Formatting: Newsletter is formatted properly and all sources are cited and referenced in APA style, as outlined
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT