1) Choose four media episodes/shows (22 -60 mins). (you can alternate NEW journal articles for shows, books, other sources.) a) they should be the same show/series, but don’t have to be if you have a reason. b) create your code sheet (use the attached sheet as a model) c) qualitative (themes) or quantitative (words/actions) d) define themes or actions 2) Count the (this is up to you) images, stories,clothing, ages, gender, race, class, income, violence, sex, drugs, etc. 3) Explain why chose to watch for this purpose (a) how did you decide what to count and (b) what criteria did you use to make sure you counted what you said you counted 4) Analyze your findings, what did you find and what does it mean 1200-1600 words (include pics if you want) (8pts) Share/summarize your findings to the class next week in a brief (2pts) 1) presentations should be approx. 2 minutes 2) should explain WHY you chose this medium and particular content 3) should explain HOW you DEFINED what you would MEASURE and how you measured it 4) what you found (ex. in 187 minutes I found 207 images of violence or in 4 episodes I found the portrayal of women limited to supporting roles and featured less than 6 mins of dialogue total) 5) What should we take away from this, what is the critical understanding we have missed.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently