Assume you are asked to develop a plan to provide more services in your current market, provide new services to your existing patients, or begin operations in a new market.Â You will need to collect and analyze data on current utilization and the need for more services in the current and/or new markets to determine how many additional services could be produced, the additional revenues that will be earned, and the cost of additional labor supplies, equipment, and facilities.
A business plan is a document typically prepared to obtain funding and/or financing.
You will be using the four major elements: an executive summary, a description of the company or department, a marketing plan; and financial projections.
The overall business plan is built up as these individual segments are completed.
FINAL GROUP PROJECT DELIVERABLE INSTRUCTIONS:
For this group assignment, you will create a formal PowerPoint (PPT) about yourÂ fictionalÂ Healthcare Business.Â You are preparing a presentation for your executive leadership team. The business plan must be related to the healthcare field (e.g., a doctorâ€™s office, a home healthcare practice, a new hospital, etc.). This assignment is worth 200 points.
A business planâ€™s FINANCIAL PLAN includes a current and pro forma balance sheet, an income statement, and a cash flow analysis. It allows leaders to make appropriate resource allocations, handle unforeseen complications, and make efficient, logical, evidence-based decisions. Because it provides specific and organized information about your company and how you will repay borrowed money, a good business plan is a crucial part of any loan package. Additionally, it can inform sales personnel, suppliers and others about your operations and goals.Â Your business plan should precisely define your business and identify your goals. It serves as your companyâ€™s resume (see course text Chapter 25).
Use the following questions below as a template and answer all questions. This presentation requires correct grammar, punctuation, and APA format, including in-text citation and reference list. This assignment is worth 200 points and is a GROUP project (same grade for all group participants). Points are for thorough content, creativity in the formal PPT and correct use of APA format. You are required to have a minimum ofÂ three (3)Â references and your references must from any combination of refereed peer reviewed journal articles, textbooks, and or credible Internet sources.
This assignment requiresÂ 10-20Â slides (excluding Title and Reference Slide). The assignment should be APA format, typed and submitted on a PPT
Do not wait to begin working on your business plan, as it will take some time to complete andÂ requires review by the FIU writing centerÂ (appointments fill up VERY quickly).
The business plan should include the following main elements (see Chapter 25, Exhibit 25.8):
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- The executive summary should contain a well-written and concise summary of the entire plan: Concise summary ANDÂ SWOT analysis
- Organizational Plan:
- Describe your business. Name it. Describe your idea; purpose, mission, vision, background information, and description of the product and or service. The business must be related to the healthcare field (e.g., a doctorâ€™s office, a home healthcare practice, a new hospital, etc.)
- Physical location where service and/or equipment that will be provided
- The department responsible for the budget
- The division responsible for operations
- The directly responsible supervisor
- Composition of the overall management team
- Marketing Plan (see Exhibit 25-3):
- Healthcare providers who will use the service or equipment
- New and/or established patients who will use the service or equipment
- Estimated portion of the market to be captured
- Competition and its impact
- Financial Plan (Fictional, REVIEW PAGES 338-339)
- The financial analysis for a business plan should contain a forecast of operations.
- This section should contain the numbers that illustrate how the service is expected to operate over an initial period of time (based on the requirements of your fictional organization).
- Itâ€™s possible your financial plan will at minimum have a cash flow statement and could possibly also require a balance sheet and an income statement.
- TEAM RECOMMENDATIONS
- After your review of your fictitious (or real) entity, what are your thoughts?Â What is the financial health of this entity?Â What information would have been nice to further understand?
- Any commentary or “a ha” moments did you have?
- Reference Slide (APA format)
- Three (3) references (including citations throughout your document) in the body of the presentation.
- FIU Writing Center Review
Grading Rubric: Healthcare Business Plan Assignment
This assignment requiresÂ 10-20Â slides (Excluding Title and Reference Slide). The assignment should be APA format, typed and submitted on a PPT.
|Title Page: Student Names (First and Last), Student Panther IDÂ Number, Title of Business Plan||5|
|Table of Contents||5|
|Executive Summary, Initial team outline, a-ha moments (part 7)||40|
|Reference Page:Â Proper APA format forÂ Three (3)Â references and citations in the body of the presentation is seen. Citations/references can come from a refereed/peer review journal article, course textbook, and or an Internet source.|
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!