creative advertising assignment
ECE301 Digital Electronics
Laboratory Report Format
ECE301 Digital Design
To design a circuit for generation of arbitrary clock signals of positive and negative polarity.
To understand possible occurrence of delay, slower signal change, and noise on synthesized clock signal due to potentially improper design and other factors.
Write a report.
In most digital systems there is a single central clock generating a square wave of high frequency. However, complex computer systems require use of many different clock signals. Hence, these signals are generated using the central clock signal. In general, secondary clock signals are of lower frequency, different shapes (ratio of time of high voltage to time of low voltage), and different polarity (pulse up or pulse down).
1) Given JK FFs a T FF, implement a 3-bit binary counter in the following way:
FF inputs: T0 = 1
T1 = Q0
T2 = Q0 • Q1
2) Verify counter sequencing behavior using function generator signal connected to the CLK input of all three JK’ FFs.
3) Implement a ‘router’ using a multiplexer(74HC151).
4) Outputs Q0, Q1, and Q2 will be used as the selectors for the multiplexer.
5) Using inputs to the multiplexer (defined by switches and Vcc/GND connections), generate the following complex waveforms of lower frequency synchronized with clock signal coming from the function generator (Fig 1).
To do that, first, the eight cycles of the clock signal needs to be separated into eight columns and labeled D0 to D7 (Fig 2). Then, in each column, for each wave, the current state of the wave should be mentioned(either a 0 or a 1). Afterwards, each column should be evaluated. If the column have all 1s, then the input would be VCC. If the column have all 0s, then the input would go to ground. If the input went 011 from top to bottom, then the input would come from switch 1. If the input went from 001 from top to bottom, then the input would come from switch 2. This can be seen below in Fig 2.
6) Verify your design using oscilloscope (logic analyzer) displaying signal generator clock and waveforms you designed.
Write a report.
Your report must include: all designs, and screen shots of waveforms generated.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT