Assignment 2: Using and Applying Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework Due Week 5 and worth 120 points Use and apply Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework to evaluate an online course offered by a corporate o
Assignment 2: Using and Applying Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework
Due Week 5 and worth 120 points
Use and apply Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework to evaluate an online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic course, or a virtual high school course. While you are navigating the course of your choice, answer the questions outlined in the “ Matrix for Evaluation of E-Learning Courses ” provided here.
After answering and commenting on each question in the matrix, write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you address this question thoroughly: To what extent does the course meet the nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework?
Preparation. Review Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Answer the questions in the matrix about the selected course. (Access the list of questions in the course shell.)
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including: (a) type of course, (b) length, (c) target learners, and (d) delivery method(s) (text, audio, video lecture, etc.).
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including: (a) interactivity, (b) types of communication between instructor and students, (c) collaboration opportunities, and (d) two (2) other key features.
- Evaluate the selected online course using nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, responses to the questions, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Put the matrix with the questions and your answers in to the paper as an appendix.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze design and instructional concepts of e-Learning.
- Describe the unique needs and challenges of virtual learners.
- Explain the ethical considerations of e-Learning.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics.
link for web based: https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/EDU/522/1134/Week5-1134/A_Framework_for_Web-Based_Learning.pdf
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT