Throughout this course, you have studied the major principles, concepts, and learning theories related to the major developmental milestones and stages of development. With this knowledge, you will ex
Throughout this course, you have studied the major principles, concepts, and learning theories related to the major developmental milestones and stages of development. With this knowledge, you will explore how to integrate the major principles, concepts, and learning theories when determining the appropriate instructional strategies that meet the diverse needs of all students.
For this benchmark assignment, you will complete a summative course assessment consisting of one essay question based on a case study.
Consider the following scenario:
Several students in your fifth grade class are disengaged during math instruction and discussions. One student has an IEP (Individualized Education Program) for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), one student has an IEP for dyslexia, one student has an IEP for visual impairment, and one student has severe language development concerns preventing understanding of instructional material.
Citing major concepts, principles, and theories, write a 750-1,000 word essay in which you describe instructional strategies along with the differentiation you would implement that would encourage them to participate and develop more confidence in their abilities.
In your essay, include:
- Strategies that support engagement in the class as a whole, the role of language, and readiness of learning, based on the theories learned in class.
- How you would modify instruction by applying the concepts and theories related to development (cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, and physical).
- How you will create developmentally appropriate instruction that takes into consideration the students’ strengths, differences, interests, and needs.
- Strategies that can be implemented for motivation and acquisition of knowledge.
- Strategies to provide equitable access for all students to appropriate digital tools and resources.
Support your findings with a minimum of 3-5 scholarly resources.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
COE Program Competencies:
- 1.2: Candidates create developmentally appropriate instruction that takes into account individual learners’ strengths, interests, differences, and needs, using instructional strategies that promote students’ learning and individual development, acquisition of knowledge, and motivation. [ACEI 1.0; InTASC 1(b), 1(d), 1(h), 1(i), 2(a), 2(b), 2(f), 2(g), 2(h), 2(l), 2(m), 2(n); MC1]
- 1.1: Candidates design and modify instruction applying the major concepts, principles, theories, and research related to the cognitive, linguistic, social emotional, and physical development of children and young adolescents that supports the role of language and culture in learning, and readiness for learning across performance areas. [ACEI 1.0; InTASC 1(a), 1(e), 1(f), 1(g), 2(c), 2(d), 2(e), 2(g), 2(i), 2(j), 2(k), 2(o); MC1]
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT