Pretend you have just picked up the latest issue of Psychology Today and you are thumbing through it. (Note: Psychology Today is a periodical, not a scientific journal. But it does collect articles about research that is being done in the field of psychology. The writers for Psychology Today may be actual authors of the research they are writing about, or they may be journalists who know how to take real primary level research articles and discuss the findings of the article in a way that would interest the average person reading Psychology Today.)
As you are reading through this month’s issue, you come across the four brief blurbs that are in the attached document. Because you are a critical consumer of information, you want to decide for yourself if the writers for Psychology Today did a good job summarizing the primary level research. So, you will use the tools you have available to you (the library databases) to find the 4 primary level articles each blurb was taken from.
To do this, you will need to be a bit of a detective. Each blurb has pieces of information you can use as keywords in your library database search. (E.g., journal name (called the SOurce in our databases), an author’s name, concepts being studied, location of the research, etc.).
Your job is to 1. find all 4 primary level articles and 2. create a 1-page reference page for them. Be sure you have the correct articles. This may mean you have to read at least the abstract or method sections of the articles. You do not have to print the journal articles (unless you want to for yourself). Submit the reference page here. You will be graded on the accuracy of your reference page.
– Read the blurbs closely and carefully a couple of times before you try to figure out which keywords to type into the database search.
– Remember to widen your search to include all databases – not just PsychArticles.
– If you are searching for a journal title, be sure to limit your search to SO(urce). If you are searching based on the name of an author, be sure to limit your search to AU(thor). If you’re searching for a general keyword, just leave the search command as Select a Field.
– If you don’t use the library databases, you may not be able to find the full text versions of the actual articles.
– None of your references should have Psychology Today as the journal title.
– If you leave yourself enough time, you can send me the reference info for the articles as you find them and I’ll tell you if you found the correct ones. Do not plan to do this the morning the assignment is due. I won’t respond if I get your text/email that morning.
– You do not have to read the entire journal article to decide if you have the correct one. But, maybe you’ll find one interesting enough to read just because.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT