In this Assignment, you will prepare an essay on a particular problem faced in your own experience and how it should be addressed based on your current skills, knowledge and problem-solving ability. U
In this Assignment, you will prepare an essay on a particular problem faced in your own experience and how it should be addressed based on your current skills, knowledge and problem-solving ability.
Use a reflective learning theory as a framework in analyzing the problem.
Decide what case you will analyze.
Give background information.
▪ Use your own experience (from work, school, volunteer or personal environments). The situation may have occurred recently or in the distant past.
▪ Factually and succinctly describe the case.
▪ Apply one of the theories of reflective learning from our course to the case.
▪ Discuss how application of a reflective process could make for a better outcome of the problem.
▪ Advise what one can do to handle the case; consider it as a learning experience and example for “reflective learning”
▪ You may have intuitively used reflective thinking to handle the problem at the time good for you! Explain that process. On the other hand, looking back you now realize you could have had a better result using reflective learning processes. Analyze YOUR behaviors then and now as a reflective learner. This exercise gives you a chance to “rewind” a situation.
▪ Note your personal development as a problem
Your Essay shall be between 3 to 5 pages (excluding cover page and reference page) and shall have the following sections:
Title page (Not included in Page Count)
Reference page (Not included in Page Count)
Formatting should include: 1″ margins, double spaced, 12 point font
◦ Cite the reflective learning theory used in the case study
◦ Use in text citations for quotes or material not your own
◦ Use the MLA or APA format to cite ALL references.
◦ URLs alone are not acceptable
Once your essay is complete upload your document into the Assignments folder.
20% of final grade.
Again, there are no right or wrong answers to this assignment. However, thoughtfulness and thoroughness do count. Please write professionally and edit before you submit to avoid grammatical and spelling errors. CONNECT course content and literature in your assignment. ALWAYS CITE REFERENCES/WORKS CITED utilizing the MLA or APA format. YOU MUST CITE REFERENCES.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT