Please respond to all questions in a Word document. Make sure to number each response, double space. I have all the documents that can help you answering questions.
While there is not a min/max word limit/requirement for each response, be as concise and to the point as possible (at least 8-10 lines). If you are writing pages for a response, it is too much. Do not repeat what was in the book or the journal paper. Be original in your examples, definitions and interpretations. It is fine to use outside sources.
1. The first paper covered in class was “Marketing Myopia” – discuss how CRM is linked to this paper. Be specific and use examples.
2. In the journal paper, “The Four Perils of CRM,” the pitfalls associated with a marketing program are discussed. What other pitfalls are there (other than those discussed)? Please provide examples to support your response.
3. The complete CRM experience is neglected by CEOs and other members of senior management. In addition to the CEOs, what specific other members of senior management might be concerned with the CRM experience? What are some of the reasons marketing programs are neglected? What are the areas of neglect?
4. You are facilitating class next week and need to provide material to the rest of the class to make sure they understand the ServQual Gap Model. Please provide an overview of the concept and make sure to highlight the critical points.
5. In the journal paper “Why Satisfied Customer’s Defect?” both customer satisfaction and loyalty are discussed. At the two linked? How? Take a position and support it.
6. Chapter 4 discusses loyalty programs. Sometimes loyalty programs are misunderstood and misapplied. Do you agree with this statement? Do loyalty programs work or are these gimmicks? Take a position and support it.
7. In “Do You Want to Keep Your Customers Forever” the concept of customer sacrifice is discussed. What is this? Use a scenario to respond.
8. Discuss customer churn and its impact on the bottom line. Give an example using numbers to illustrate your response.
9. I assume everyone has seen the show Shark Tank. There are pitches for products and services that would fall under both mass customization and craft customization. Discuss the difference between the two and give an example of both in your response.
10. Does every one-off transaction eventually have the opportunity to become a relationship? Is there a cross over point where there becomes a “state of interdependence”? When is this?
11. Is customer sacrifice always bad? Explain.
12. “Get Inside the Lives Of Your Customers” discusses customer scenarios and gives an example of one. Discuss the benefit of customer scenarios. Also, give your own example.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT