Global Business Issues
Topic: Economic Development of Nations
Course Project: Global Business Issues in Industrial Companies
· Group project: 1) Group is formed by student self. Students can work by him/her self, or work with another one or two or three or four other students; 2) target “Global Business” area from one industrial company or a global business company in the real world; 3) Develop the plan for the project including a) topic focusing, b) collect materials from the company, c) questions to be addressed; d) analysis methods; 4) report writing.
· Written Report: The written report should be computer-printed, and include the following minimum components:
· A Table of Contents, which indicates the titles of each major sections in the report, and their page numbers;
· An Abstract which is a very brief summary of the report (no more than 2/3 of a page);
· Introduction which describes the topic background of the company;
· Body of the report, which should be divided as several sections based on your need. This part is the core of the report which reflects what you or your group has done or analyzed in this topic; all the completed work should be well organized and reflected in this part. If there are some drawing, curves, figures, etc., they should be arranged in a proper section;
· Conclusion remarks reflecting the results or summary from your project work;
· Bibliography (References);
· Appendices, at least, one is required which is the Team Records.
· Nine pages (double space) not including the pages for “appendices”.
Task due date:
The dates will be announced when approaching Thanksgiving.
Rubrics for the Assessment of the Project
The final grade for the project is as follows
· At least nine pages (double space) from cover page to acknowledgement (20).
· Well organization from abstract, introduction, analysis, conclusions, references to acknowledgement (10).
· Well writing in a fashionable style and professional words (15).
· Good analysis based on the solid standpoints or project questions to solve (35).
· Justified results and managerial implications (20).
We confidently assure you of high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT