Effective Communication as an Educational Leader [CLOs: 1, 2, 4] OK USE THE BULLETIN BOARD FOR THIS DISCUSSION: A day in the life of an early childhood education professional is filled wi
Effective Communication as an Educational Leader [CLOs: 1, 2, 4]
OK USE THE BULLETIN BOARD FOR THIS DISCUSSION:
A day in the life of an early childhood education professional is filled with many different roles, from educator, to caregiver, to role-model, and even to protector. It is crucial that in all of these roles, effective communication is present. Gestwicki discusses several strategies that educators can use to effectively communicate with the families of children in their care. In addition, the required readings this week share some effective communication tools that early childhood professionals can use to support home school partnerships. Some specific methods that educators can use to communicate with families are:
- Electronic Communication (i.e., Website, Video, Text, Blog)
- Bulletin Boards (Links to an external site.) or Classroom Displays
- Traveling Backpacks (Links to an external site.)
All of these tools allow educators to communicate with families, to share ideas and information, or engage them in supporting their child’s learning. Using these ideas, as well as the recommended readings for each tool, develop a model of how you can use one of these tools to engage in effective communication with families on a chosen topic.
For this discussion, choose a content area of interest such math, reading, writing, art, music, developmental play, science, etc. Select one tool that you will use to create a project to share with families on your chosen content topic (e.g. a webpage for your families that explains the importance of play, a bulletin board for an environment that shows several science activities that families could do with their child, a traveling backpack that children could take home to explore number sense with their families).
- All of these tools (webpage, bulletin board, or traveling backpack) support active communication and engaging family partnerships.
Be sure you meet the following requirements in your discussion, including text and an attachment for your discussion. As an attachment to the discussion forum:
- Develop your tool, including the content theme you selected, by utilizing one of the following:
- Electronic Communication (i.e., Website, Video, Blog): Develop and share a link to a form of electronic communication you created.
- Bulletin Board (Links to an external site.): Develop and share a photograph or visual of the bulletin board you created.
- Traveling Backpack (Links to an external site.): Develop and share a photograph or visual of the traveling backpack you created.
In the discussion forum:
- Describe the tool (webpage, bulletin board, or traveling backpack) you have selected and why you feel it is valuable to use with families in your classroom.
- Explicitly state the purpose of your communication with families.
- Explain why you chose the contents and information included in your communication.
For this discussion, you must submit a text-based assignment in the discussion area, including a response to the three required criteria, as well as an attachment with an example of your project. Please be sure to view the Instructor Guidance for an example of this.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT