Change Management Plan
In this assignment, you will combine the previous four assignments into a proposal that you could present to the executive leadership and board members. You will argue the value of the change management plan to the overall success of the organization. Add to your previous submissions a plan for sustaining the change in the long run.
Write a 6–10-page paper in which you:
Section I: Organization: Describe the organization and comment on the HR change that the organization should make. Utilize effective diagnostic tools to assess the organization’s ability to change. Support assertions with theoretical evidence.
1. Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
2. Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
3. Formulate three valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
4. Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
5. Using one of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
a. Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
b. Explain the results
Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
1.Ascertain how each of the steps applies to your specific organization.
2.Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight stages of change:
a. Establishing a sense of urgency.
b. Creating a coalition.
c. Developing vision and strategy.
d. Communicating the vision.
g. Consolidating gains and producing more change.
h. Anchoring new approaches into the culture.
Section III: Resistance and Communication: Research methods of minimizing resistance to change and create a plan to address resistance within your change management initiative.
1.Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
2.Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
3.Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
4.Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
5.Evaluate three communication strategies.
6.Recommend one communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
7.Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
Section IV: Sustaining Change: Research methods of sustaining change in organizations and create a plan for sustaining proposed change.
1. Recommend two strategies for sustaining change:
a. Diagnose the two theories from a scholarly perspective
b. Evaluate why the strategies selected are viable for the organization
Section V: Presentation: Create a visually appealing and informative presentation espousing the importance of the change management plan you developed.
1. Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation to submit to executive leadership and board members outlining and describing your recommended change. Include the following criteria:
a. Be creative in your design so that is appealing to others.
b. Ensure that all of the major points of the plan are covered.
c. Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
d. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section VI: References: Utilize good scholarly research skills and writing skills to develop a solid change plan and presentation.
1. Use at least 10 quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources
2. Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Create a proposal for a change management plan for an organization.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT