Ashford 4: – Week 3 – Discussion 1
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Reference thefor guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
By Day 1 of Week One, your instructor will assign you one of following options to complete as your initial post for this discussion.
- Option 1: Chapter 13 Discussion Questions.Answer questions 1, 2, 3, and 4 on page 224 in your textbook.
- Option 2: Chapter 15 Discussion Questions PHR.Answer questions 1, 2, and 3 on page 244 in your textbook.
- Option 3: Debate Employer contribution to employee health insurance.Students will be assigned one of two positions:
- Pro: Employers who contribute to the cost of employee health insurance can require employees to monitor certain health parameters to maintain coverage.
- Con: Employers who contribute to the cost of employee health insurance should not require employees to monitor certain health parameters to maintain coverage.
Your initial post should clearly state your position and include three substantive reasons to support your assigned position.
Initial post:Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. In addition to the textbook, utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your points. Cite and reference your sources in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Guided Response:After reading your fellow classmates posts, provide a substantive response to at least two of your peers by Day 7 that includes a thorough and constructive analysis and relates to relevant course concepts. Your peer responses should be a minimum of five full sentences. Compare and contrast your initial post with your peers post. Share an additional perspective or present new information about the discussion topic. Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT