For this assignment, you will create a logic model for a health-related program. You may create a fictitious program “from scratch” for your model or you can base it on a pre-existing program. If
For this assignment, you will create a logic model for a health-related program. You may create a fictitious program “from scratch” for your model or you can base it on a pre-existing program. If you select a pre-existing program, you are encouraged to consider choosing a program or initiative that you are familiar with or involved in (e.g. a program at your workplace, a community volunteer organization initiative, a program at your child’s school, etc.) Your logic model must be unique, created by you specifically for this assignment, and may not be based on an already-existing logic model for a program. Note that there is no one “correct” format for a logic model. The readings provide various templates and examples of what a logic model can look like. Consider using the exercises in the W.K. Kellogg Foundation Logic Model Development Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (2006) to inform your own process. Your logic model must contain at least the three basic components of logic models (inputs, outputs, and outcomes; as described in Figure 12.1 in the textbook), but should also incorporate as many additional components as necessary to fully describe the logic of your program. You may choose to do this assignment as a written paper or as a screencast presentation.
In a four to five double-spaced paper or an approximately eight minute presentation (one page/slide of which must be the actual logic model diagram):
- Describe the health-related program for which you are creating the logic model
- Create a logic model for your selected health-related program
- Specify which program components are included in each section of the model
- Outline the forward logic (moving forward from the activities) and reverse logic (moving backwards from the effects) of your model (see CHD, 2014 from our readings for more details on this)
- Justify the logic and order of each component included in the model
- Must be either a four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) or an approximately eight minute screencast presentation.
- Must include the actual logic model diagram.
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page/slide with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a clear and succinct introduction introducing the topic and a conclusion that summarizes the main points of the paper.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page/slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The option that I want is the written paper.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT