Hi, I need help with my assignment to get at least 80% just for this assignment to pass the course. APA 7th Edition reference styling is the one we use. I need as much referencing and sources as possible but preferably 10+. Details of the assignment and marking rubric is attached to this order. Thank you.
Assignment 2 – Foundations of Policing (JUST2254)
Value: 50% of total marks for this course
|You have succinctly and accurately described the core issue/s raised by the topic|
|You have adopted a position and described that position clearly within the introductory section|
|You argue in a well-reasoned and evidence-based way, looking at all sides of the issue to produce a well-rounded conclusion|
|You have demonstrated more advanced research skills with a wider selection of evidence and references cited.|
|You have been fearless in your approach, using logic and evidence to argue your point rather than regurgitating the more popular or less controversial view without critically analysing it.|
|You have expressed ideas clearly, using appropriate grammar, spelling and expression|
|Your essay is well structured with a logical flow making it highly readable|
JUST2254 – Foundations of Policing – Final Assessment
It is expected that you will undertake critical analysis as part of your essays. You must provide in-text referencing for all sources of information used in your essay. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. You must not re-use any part of work previously submitted for other courses.
You must submit your work via Turnitin (ie via the Canvas portal not directly to your lecturer). Failure to do this will result in your essay not being marked.
You are to choose one of the following topics:
- Despite the positive changes to the criminal law and the approaches of policing organisations to domestic, family and intimate partner violence, the domestic violence homicide rate has not decreased significantly in decades. The same number of women are being killed by a close relative or current or past partner. Critically discuss, with reference to changes over the past 30 years in the policing of, and societal views about, domestic, family and intimate partner violence.
- There is evidence that in many areas police relations with minority groups are still characterised by distrust, tension, open conflict and hostility. Critically discuss, and include in your answer an examination of an Australian police organisation’s attempts to enhance their relationship with a minority group (ie First Nations, migrants, LGBTIQ+, young people etc).
- Technology is having a tremendous impact on contemporary policing, both in the forms of crime being committed and the tools police have at their disposal. Critically discuss, and include in your answer an analysis of at least two examples of digital and/or cyber crime and the challenges police face in the detection, investigation and prosecution of those crimes.
- Every time a major criminal or safety event occurs, such as a terrorist attack or the death of a vulnerable person, governments move to implement tougher and more draconian laws. Critically discuss, looking at particular examples and taking a position as to the effectiveness of these measures.
- Alex S. Vitale argues that police are doing work that is completely outside their stated purpose to be enforcers of the law. Discuss the issues raised by writers like Vitale, LGBTQI+ and Bla(c)k Lives Matters activists with police, policing and diverse communities.
Please note that APA style referencing is preferred. Go to the RMIT Library web site or the Learning Lab for more information.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently