There were 7 games that we played which are: (Data of the game in games_2020.xlsx)
Please choose one game, take a look at the result and reflect on how you think the games should have been played. Then compare the outcomes you see to what you would have expected, and to write 1500 words on one of these sets of results.
Your reports should contain all of the following sections:
1) What kinds of interactions can the game you are focusing on capture? In other words describe the rules of the game and the range of applications that you think this game may apply to. You will have to do a little bit of reading and research to answer this and you should cite any literature that you find.
2) What does theory say about the predicted outcome of this specific game? Start with the one-shot game and then move to the dynamic version. You can take into account that players may be altruistic or that they may anticipate that other players may be exploring how best to play the game.
3) Look at the outcomes from the classroom game play. What do you think these reveal about how the group of players learned about the game? Does the data reveal a tendency to move towards the predicted outcomes or not?
4) As a conclusion you should reflect on how useful you think this type of analysis is.
The artical have to link with reading resource. (You can ask me if you need any of the recommended reading resource)
The Essential Reading list: (must use all of them in the artical, Please tell me if you cannot find any of the eseentail reading, I will find it for you)
1) Luis M. B. Cabral (2008) Industrial Organization (Contact me if you need more then first 25 pages)
1) Luis M. B. Cabral (2008) Industrial Organization
2) McAfee, Andrew, author. (2017) Machine, platform, crowd : harnessing our digital future / Andrew McAfee & Erik Brynjolfsson
3) R. Preston McAfee (2002) Competitive Solutions: The Strategist’s Toolkit
4) The CORE Team (2017) Economy
1) Colin F. Camerer (winter 1991) Does strategy research need game theory?
2)Brandenburger, Adam M. ,Nalebuff, Barry J. (Jul/Aug1995) The Right Game: Use Game Theory to Shape Strategy. (cover story)
3) Joshua Gans ,Michael D. Ryall (Oct. 2016) Value capture theory: A strategic management review
1) Evans, David S.(2016) Matchmakers : the new economics of multisided platforms / David S. Evans and Richard Schmalensee
2) MIKOŁAJ JAN PISKORSKI (2014) A Social Strategy: How We Profit from Social Media
3) Joel Waldfogel (2018) Digital Renaissance: What Data and Economics Tell Us about the Future of Popular Culture
4) Furr, Nathan (2019) Digital Doesn’t Have to Be Disruptive
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT