I’m doing a Health Care Marketing Business Plan Project. The 1st step to this plan was the Health Care Organization Selection which is already completed.
I had to select a Not-for-profit or For-profit Health Care Organization for this Business Plan. The chosen health care organization will either market a new product or service to a specific target market.
United Health Group Incorporated is the healthcare organization I selected to use for my project. It is an American profit-making healthcare organization situated in Minnetonka, Minnesota. I’ve chosen to market Dialysis Centers. (I will attach this assignment, so you’ll have the information needed to revise, and finish the 5 phases for this project).
This plan will include 5 phases which will be broken up. The phases are:
Phase 1: Executive Summary
Phase 2: Company Profile & Industry Overview
Phase 3: Service Overview, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix
Phase 4: Service Delivery Plan and Human Resources Plan
Phase 5: Financial Statement and Balance Sheets
However, we are on phase 2 of this project which is the Company Profile & Industry Overview…
I. Company Profile
This is an overview of your organization including who is involved and the scope of what the company does.
• Type of Organization
• Name of Organization
• Hours of Operation
• Scope of Service Line
• Clients Served
• Location of clinics/services
• Description of Business
II. Industry Overview
• this is an analysis of the industry and economy in which the organization operates
• it demonstrated a current understanding of industry characteristics and trends
• a trend is a definite, predictable direction of events
• Conduct this type of research using secondary data sources See the below areas that should be covered in the industry overview and the chapters where you can review the subjects:
Overall Business or Client Trends and Opportunities
1. Social changes – Chapter 3
2. Economic reimbursement changes – Chapter 3
3. Demographic changes – Chapter 3
4. Health care delivery changes – Chapter 3
5. Regulatory/political changes – Chapter 3
6. Key success factors in your segment of the industry – Chapter 3
7. Barriers to entry in your segment of the industry – Chapter 2
8. Barriers to exist in your segment of the industry – Chapter 2
Use of References
Textbook: Essentials of Health Care Marketing 9781284094312 Eric N. Berkowitz Jones & Bartlett Publishers
The refence for that textbook is:
Berkowitz, E. N. (2017). Essentials of health care marketing.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT