To begin your discussion, take a few moments and introduce yourself to your peers by providing a brief description of your hobbies, special interests, or other details to help us get to know you. Also, share your Ashford University degree program and your future career goals. You might revisit the goals you set in previous courses.
Additionally, read chapter 1, and answer the six true-false statements on your beliefs about interpersonal communication on page 3. Once you have completed the quiz, consider the following:
- How important is interpersonal communication? We have been communicating with others throughout our lives. We have casual conversations at work or the grocery store, in-depth conversations with friends or family, and interactions that include communication throughout much of our day. How do you use communication skills in your actions with others? Are there ever times when communication goes awry? Does communication just mean your use of words? What other things might be communicated beyond the content of your words? How might your culture, assumptions, or beliefs affect the way in which you communicate? How important would it be to communicate clearly when working in health and human services?
- Reflect- Think about your own beliefs and assumptions about interpersonal communication, especially as they relate to working with people in human services.
In addition to writing about yourself in your introduction, please respond to one of the two following sets of questions:
- Think about characters in television dramas or sitcoms that you have watched. What are some examples of effective communication (verbal and non-verbal) that you have observed? What are some examples of ineffective communication?
- Think about a time when you had to communicate with someone else. What are some examples of effective communication (verbal and non-verbal) that you engaged in? Conversely, what are some examples of ineffective communication you have engaged in? What were the consequences of this miscommunication?
Guided Response: Prepare a 150-200 word minimum reply that sufficiently addresses one of the two items above. Consider ways in which you might like to interact with your peers. For example, are any of your peers engaged in similar degree programs? Did anyone mention similar television characters or communication techniques as you did? Please be courteous and adhere to the rules of respectful engagement throughout your replies. The initial reply is due no later than Day 1 (Tuesday) of the learning week, and at least three welcome replies to three different peers will be due no later than Day 7 (Monday) of the learning week.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT