Topic: How do Katherine Mansfield and Sherwood Anderson create empathy for Miss Brill and Wing Biddlebaum in “Miss Brill” and “Hands” respectively through their use of characterization?
1. Your post is a formal piece of writing and should be 4 paragraphs in length.
2. Establish the key elements of characterization and how they apply to each story in your introduction.
3. Give 3 to 5 quoted and cited examples from each story that you feel illustrate show empathy is created through the use of characterization in the two body paragraphs (one paragraph for each story).
4. In your conclusion paragraph, compare the similarities and differences in each story in terms of how empathy was created through characterization and end with a final thought on the topic.
5. Included a Works Cited page.
Empathy is a literary device authors use for readers to connect with characters. This is particularly important for characters who may appear non traditional (such as an antihero), or who are flawed, or do not exhibit characteristics that society considers appropriate or acceptable.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT