Each organization has its own background perceptions, ethics, values, history, and ambitions. Therefore, a “one size fits all” change management process may not work in every organization. We must assess and adapt our process to fit the backgrounds and philosophies of each organization.
Given this understanding, we need to research and assess when, and if, an organization is ready for change, and then adopt a process to best facilitate the change process. Choose a Middle Eastern organization at which you are currently working or one in which you are familiar. (If neither is possible, conduct an internet search to identify a Middle Eastern organization which has gone through a transformation process within the last three years.) Then address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the organization (its history, culture, industry, product, and services).
- Explain why a change was needed. What is the gap between the present state and the desired future state?
- How strong is the need for change?
- What is the source of this need? Is it external to the organization?
- If the change does not occur, what will be the impact on the organization in the next two to six years?
- Explain the change process that was created and implemented, identify the outcome of the change in terms of success, failures, cultural outcomes, and human resource changes.
- Finally, based on what you have learned thus far in the course, evaluate the company’s readiness for change and then offer constructive advice on strategies the organization may/should have considered to create/implement a more successful change process.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
- Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
- No wordy, vague or poorly constructed sentences
- Clearly written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling and/or punctuation errors.
- Assignments with proper syntax, that demonstrates mastery of the subject, and with clear organization flow.
- Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e. APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
- Proper page numbering, heading, spacing and margins.
- Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
- Plagiarism free guaranteed work.
- Expert proofreading.
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT