Relying on information learned and read in this course and at least two (2) outside references, write a three to five (3-5) page report that reflects on how to incorporate self-regulated learning
Relying on information learned and read in this course and at least two (2) outside references, write a three to five (3-5) page report that reflects on how to incorporate self-regulated learning as a motivational approach and answers the following:
- Describe one (1) topic that you are currently attempting to learn. Explore your motivation for learning about the chosen topic.
- Describe each phase of the self-regulated learning (SRL) approach to learning.
- Describe two (2) benefits and two (2) challenges that may be associated with self-regulated learning.
- Apply self-regulated learning to the topic you want to learn. Outline a strategy to apply self-regulated learning to improve this learning situation. Include the main activities that you would use in each phase (i.e., forethought, performance, and self-reflection). Note: Refer to Table 9.3 on page 330 of the textbook for further clarification.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
- Analyze the basic principles of learning theories.
- Analyze the biological bases of learning and memory
- Explain the roles of motivation and self-regulation in the learning process
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in learning theory.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT