please its a discussion, It should not take much research. It should be written in personal word not too much citing from a book
C.J., a 68-year-old female client on your nursing unit, has recently been diagnosed with cancer of the left breast.
- You enter C.J.’s room and find her crying. She states, “I can’t believe I have cancer.” What actions would you take?
- C.J. asks you what treatments and procedures she will most likely experience. How do you respond to her?
- Before beginning intravenous chemotherapy, what information and instructions will you give to C.J.?
- C.J. complains of experiencing severe nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy. What measures can be taken to lessen the severity or control the nausea and vomiting?
- C.J. expresses concern over the expected alopecia (hair loss) from the chemotherapy. How do you respond to her?
Search entries or author
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently