Objective: Give a five-minute (at least 350 word) PowerPoint presentation on the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) trade. The idea is to present a snap shot of the potential career pat
Objective: Give a five-minute (at least 350 word) PowerPoint presentation on the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) trade. The idea is to present a snap shot of the potential career paths for this trade while demonstrating an understanding of Microsoft Office applications. The PowerPoint presentation itself carries the most weight for the grade not the specific information. PowerPoint presentation and formatting are the most important key.
1. Incorporate Word and Excel elements into a PowerPoint presentation; utilize Word’s work cited function to site your sources within your PowerPoint (min. of three).
a. Include, at least, 3 schools that offer HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) trades program. Where are they? How long is their program? What qualifications are earn upon completion? Etc.
b. Identify 3 potential job titles, businesses and opportunities available to the person in the HVAC career path.
c. Provide statistical analysis of job placement, availability and demographics of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) trades program.
3. Excel: A minimum of 2 excel elements must be within this presentation; a chart and a data table would be a good way to represent and compare your trade industry to another or to categorize the available jobs.
1. Create an outline so the organization of the PowerPoint is interesting and informative.
2. Identify a tasteful design to your PowerPoint while utilizing illustrations, transitions and pictures.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT