Before attempting this discussion,
- Make sure you have completed the Learning Connections Inventory (LCI).
- Read Sections 2.1 through 2.6 of the textbook.
- Read the Week 2 Lesson.
- Complete the Learning Patterns in Action (Links to an external site.) interactive.
This discussion is a wonderful opportunity to understand how you approach tasks, situations, and people. You will accomplish this by describing how you use your Learning Patterns based on the results from the LCI assessment. This understanding is crucial to your growth as a learner. If you are aware of why you act, feel, and think the way you do, then you can be intentional about how you use your Learning Patterns.
In your initial discussion forum post,
- List the numeric scores and level of use (Use First, Use as Needed, or Avoid) for each of the four Learning Patterns.
- Identify whether you are a Dynamic, Bridge, or Strong-Willed Learner.
- Describe how you use
- Sequence personally, academically, or in the workplace.
- Precision personally, academically, or in the workplace.
- Technical Reasoning personally, academically, or in the workplace.
- Confluence personally, academically, or in the workplace.
- Describe how taking the LCI changed your understanding of your own learning. Include any surprises or how the results may have validated what you know about yourself.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 250 words and is due on Day 3 (Thursday).
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT