Diversity 8 Answer each prompt using at least 350 words. Develop a list of five criteria for a CEO assuming that he or she has effective diversity management and inclusion as a strategic goal.
Answer each prompt using at least 350 words.
- Develop a list of five criteria for a CEO assuming that he or she has effective diversity management and inclusion as a strategic goal. Now that this course is coming to a close, select any one of the managers in a case from this text. Evaluate this manager on your established criteria for diversity. Based on your evaluation, give this person a grade ranging from A to F for his or her diversity.
- In terms of the change model (unfreezing, change, and refreezing) what internal and external forces might resist each of the following: instituting mandatory diversity training for all employees, appointing a chief diversity officer, initiating applications for diversity awards, or establishing a phased retirement program?
- Assume that you are a mentor to an employee who came from a low-class background. She is bright and has career potential. However, you recognize that some elements of her behavior such as the way she speaks, her dress, her manners, and her communication patterns will prevent her from advancing to the next level in your organization. How could you help her?
- The list of primary and secondary dimensions of diversity include:- Race- Ethnicity- Age- Gender- Sexual Orientation- Physical and Mental Challenges- Social Class- Religion- Appearance- Language and- Military Service
Now that you have read about the primary and secondary dimensions of diversity, what have you learned about yourself? Of all of the dimensions covered in this text which so far have affected your life the most? What examples can you provide to substantiate your answer? Do you think these may change in importance during your lifetime? Why or why not?
- 1400-1650 words (5-7 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Reference any outside content. Include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT