Week 10 Assignment: Using the Ten Principles to Analyze a Challenging Economic Issue
Due Week 10 Worth 160 points due 06/09/2018
Throughout the course, you have been provided with videos and articles in This Week in Business News. Pick one of these articles/videos which deals with an economic challenge that interests you. It should be an article/video from which you learned the most, from which you got an insight that changed your mind, or with which you disagree.
Prepare a paper on this article/video in which you explain why you chose it. What made this issue important to you?
Then identify which of the Ten Principles this article relies on. Does this article/video reject any or all of the Ten Principles?
In your analysis of the article/video and the Ten Principles, be sure to rely on at least two high-quality professional or academic articles on the same issue.
This paper must include:
- Your introduction, summary and understanding of the initial article/video
- A short discussion of your research and conclusions you were able to draw from it.
- An explanation of what you learned and how you will use this new understanding.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction for your paper explaining what the topic is, why the topic in the article/video is important to you, and why you think others should try to understand it.
- Write at least one paragraph summarizing the key points made in the article/video.
- Identify and explain how Mankiw’s 10 Principles are foundational to the issues discussed in the article/video.
- Find two other high-quality professional or academic quality articles on the same topic. Identify what these articles contribute to understanding the topic or issue and whether they agree, do not agree, or somewhat agree/disagree with the initial article.
- Write a conclusion that explains what you learned about the topic and what conclusion you draw from your research on the topic.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA formatting. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT