Final topic essay: RELIGIOUS CONFLICT AND VIOLENCE Prepare: In preparation for this discussion forum, make a list of what you learned most throughout the process of researching your final essay topic,
Final topic essay: RELIGIOUS CONFLICT AND VIOLENCE
Prepare: In preparation for this discussion forum, make a list of what you learned most throughout the process of researching your final essay topic, as well as difficulties you may have encountered along the way.
Reflect: Think about what you have learned in the development of your research findings on the global societal issue you chose in the Week 1 discussion forum, your proposed solution and its ethical outcomes, and share with your classmates why this specific issues requires further research.
Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
- Identify the global societal issue you have chosen to research for your Final Paper, an argumentative essay, and explain why further research on this topic is important.
- Provide a clear and concise thesis statement that includes a solution to the global societal issue (see Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.) for assistance).
- Explain how this global societal issue impacts a specific population.
- Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly source and provide statistical data that you found surprising on the topic.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference entries of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations (see In-Text Citation Helper (Links to an external site.)) and references (see Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)).
Cendejas, M. (2015). Scholarly and popular sources (Links to an external site.) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://ashford.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/Scholarly+and+Popular+Resources%281%29/0_ue1ih9qt
- This video addresses the differences between popular and scholarly sources. It also provides some tips on how to search for specific types of sources through various databases in order to determine what sources are scholarly and can be used in a research paper. This article will assist you with your Scholarly Sources and Research discussion.
Kloza, B. (Executive Producer), Fabian, R. (Director), & Baber, J. (Producer). (2011). Effective Internet search: Basic tools and advanced strategies (Links to an external site.) [Streaming video]. Retrieved from Films On Demand database.
Library La Trobe University. (2009, September 16). Why can’t I just Google? (Links to an external site.) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/hqjJyqfceLw
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT