write a 1-2 page paper (double-spaced, 12-point font, 1” margins). Your essay should address the following: using the following peer review article
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC69911…1. Summarize the information contained in the abstract.
2. Write down the major purpose of the study.
3. Summarize the introduction. Pay specific attention to the topics presented, the reference citations provided, and how reference citations were used.
4. Evaluate why the authors chose to include the information found in the introduction.
5. List the hypotheses of the study.
6. Evaluate whether the hypotheses follow logically from the arguments presented in the introduction.
7. Briefly summarize the information contained in each of the subsections included under the method section.
8. Evaluate whether there is sufficient information in each section to allow the study to be replicated. If you think there is not, list what is missing.
9. List the variables that were measured.
10. Evaluate the adequacy of the measures for testing the hypothesis.
11. Specify any control measures taken to rule out alternative explanations (for example, factors held constant, special subject samples, etc.).
12. List the major findings of the study as reported in the results.
13. Show how statistics were used to determine the significance of the findings (what statistics were reported and how they were used?).
14. Summarize and evaluate the information in the discussion. Did the author’s conclusions follow logically from the results reported? Why, or why not? Did the author stray too far from the data when speculating the meaning of the results? Were any alternative explanations offered for the results? If so, what were they? What future research can be suggested?
15. Indicate whether the study adequately evaluated the hypotheses stated in the introduction. Why, or why not?
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT