Imagine that your locally elected school district board has commissioned an Assessment Task Force to improve the overall standardized test scores of the students within the school district. The sup
Imagine that your locally elected school district board has commissioned an Assessment Task Force to improve the overall standardized test scores of the students within the school district. The superintendent (a role played by your professor) has asked you, a member of the Assessment Task Force, to research a specific topic relevant to improving the standardized testing. Your research will be combined with research from other team members to create a comprehensive report on the district’s assessment program. The superintendent will review the parts of your proposal as you develop each part and provide you feedback. This feedback needs to be incorporated into subsequent parts of the proposal for presentation.
Your part of the report needs to include:
- A summary of the local school district’s established assessment goals.
- A report of the research you have found on your chosen topic.
- Proposed recommendations for changes to the district’s K-12 assessment strategy based on your research.
The superintendent would like to see research on these topics in the final comprehensive report.
Research the assessment strategies and current assessment results from the school district in which you currently reside or teach. You will need to find information on the types of assessments used, when students are assessed, the policy for student accommodations, the test results for the past few years, and anything that the district is doing to address improving student scores and achieving state standards.
Use the Internet and Strayer library at research.strayer.edu, to research one (1) topic from the list of recommendations the superintendent provided or your own approved topic. Justify your topic selection by highlighting its relevance to your chosen district being able to successfully meet its K-12 assessment goals. Your research should also focus on locating current issues, applications, assessment strategies, and tools related to your selected topic. Once you complete your research, submit this portion of the white paper to your superintendent for review and feedback.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Explain your research topic in which you detail its relevance to meeting one (1) or more K-12 assessment goals in your chosen school district, focusing on a specific grade level, discipline, or target student population (gifted students, students with special needs, traditionally underserved students, etc.).
- Examine at least three (3) key political, legal, and / or current issues related to your chosen topic.
- Describe at least three (3) specific needs of the students in the school district including students with special learning needs.
- Propose at least three (3) applications your topic has to K-12 assessment in your chosen school district.
- Provide atleast four (4) sources that document detailed information about your proposed topic. The sources must be written within the last five (5) years.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides
- Citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess various measures for assessing learners’ progress, including formal, test-based measures, and informal and observational measures.
- Analyze traditional theories of assessment.
- Evaluate strategies for using a variety of assessment instruments and the theories behind them.
- Utilize a methodology for linking assessment practices to learning objectives.
- Evaluate alternate forms of assessment for special populations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational assessment.
- Write clearly and concisely about educational assessment using proper grammar and mechanics.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT