Main Idea: Planning and theories of power are central to the structure and engagement of conflict. To engage conflict well, regardless of the context, is only possible if we’re aware of how conflic
Main Idea: Planning and theories of power are central to the structure and engagement of conflict.
To engage conflict well, regardless of the context, is only possible if we’re aware of how conflict works. This doesn’t mean that there is a simple solution to every situation. However, it does mean that we’re willing to do what Maya Angelou said and “think twice, speak once.”
Pausing to plan creates space for processing conflict. And preparation—gaining understanding about the nature of power in conflict, goal setting, and overall structures of engagement—make the possibility of constructive conflict possible. This is the next step in developing our ability to engage conflict well.
THE CHALLENGE: How do you approach conflict?
THE AUDIENCE: Your supervisor / boss. *Prepare your brief with this audience in mind.
THE BRIEF: Prepare a business brief that provides insights into your conflict management style. Begin by taking the personal conflict assessment provided by the United States Institute of Peace (link below). Review your results and, using the readings from the previous week as well as the outcomes of this assessment, synthesize your response to the following questions in the form a business brief.
- Based on the assessment, how do you tend to respond to conflict?
- What were your results / percentages for each conflict style?
- Were you surprised? If so, in what ways? OR, was this confirmation? If so, in what ways?
- What factors contribute / have contributed to your conflict style? Consider the terms filter and bias from the readings as you answer this question.
- What struggles do you face when addressing a conflict situation?
- What strengths do you bring to situations that require conflict management?
- How can you become more effective in your approach?
- Identify two specifics aspects of conflict management you can focus on to improve your effectiveness.
- Provide one specific strategy for improving each aspect.
- Provide at least one biblical truth that supports your development in each area and explain the connection.
Your personal conflict style as provided by the United States Institute of Peace—https://www.usip.org/public-education/students/conflict-styles-assessment
Business Brief Requirements: A business brief the equivalent of an academic paper but for a business context and audience. For this brief, the format should include a:
- Cover page
- Executive summary
- Headings for key areas
- In-text citations
- Succinct conclusion (3-5 sentences) focused on key insights
- Reference page
- Use of APA Style throughout
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to articulate your personal conflict style and approach. This includes identifying:
- Your response to conflict.
- Factors that contribute to your conflict style.
- Ways to be more effective in your approach.
- Biblical connections to support how best to improve your approach to conflict.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT