For your initial post, consider a current or previous employer and an organizational issue or strategic goal they had (e.g., talent acquisition, employee retention, low employee engagement, poor perfo
For your initial post, consider a current or previous employer and an organizational issue or strategic goal they had (e.g., talent acquisition, employee retention, low employee engagement, poor performance management, etc.). Briefly describe the issue and respond to the following guiding questions, taking into consideration the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge model:
- What strategic initiatives did HR implement to resolve the organizational issue or achieve the company’s strategic goal?
- What behavioral competencies did HR professionals need to demonstrate in order to gain management buy-in and successful implementation of the HR indicatives?
- What might the impact be if HR initiatives are not developed across an organization? (For example, what would happen if the organizational issue were employee retention, but HR only focused on talent acquisition and the hiring of individuals with the right skill set?)
Child Care Facility Analysis
Take a video tour of Little Angels Learning Academy (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. in Missouri. As you watch the video, analyze various aspects of the facility and how it is designed, organized, used, and maintained. Support your analysis by referencing the philosophy, vision, and mission statement that you created in Week One. Facility aspects include: safety, welcoming environment, indoor space, outdoor space, health and well-being, philosophy of learning, staff, developmentally appropriate practice, parent communication, etc.
In your post, assess one aspect that you feel is commendable with support from Chapter 5 of the textbook. Then, evaluate one aspect that you feel could be improved with support from the text (these may include aspects of the facility that were not addressed in the video). Lastly, offer specific ideas for improving these aspects. Your discussion post should be at least 200 words in length.
Nutrition, Health, and Safety
One of the most important responsibilities of early childhood administrators is to ensure that children’s nutrition, health, and safety needs are met. For this discussion, select one of the following nutrition, health, or safety concerns to research:
- Meal planning: A child who is on a gluten-free diet
- Playground safety: A child who repeatedly breaks the rules at the playground
- Immunizations: Parents who choose not to immunize their child
- Childhood obesity: Parents who send their overweight child to school with unhealthy snacks
- Food safety and sanitation: A food service worker at the center who doesn’t use a hairnet or gloves
- Communicable disease prevention: A teacher who does not wash her hands after helping children in the bathroom
Describe two to three strategies to address this nutrition, health, or safety concern. Support your ideas with a reference to at least one outside source and be sure to cite that source. Your discussion post should be at least 200 words in length.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT