Summary Paper – Lesson ReviewAs indicated previously, your Summary Paper – Lesson Review assignment is due this week.Review the two groups of questions outlined below. Summarize your responses to the
Summary Paper – Lesson Review
As indicated previously, your Summary Paper – Lesson Review assignment is due this week.
Review the two groups of questions outlined below. Summarize your responses to the questions, and submit a one- to two-page paper.
LESSON REVIEW/UNIT PLANS
Look at a lesson or unit review plan you have taught or are teaching with an action plan in mind.
- Do you use a mandated lesson plan?
- Do your in-class assessments (writing products, projects, tests, etc.), meet or exceed the rigor or the interim assessments you are doing?
- Is there a place on your lesson plan for Reflection?
- Track how you question your students in a discussion setting? Are your questions mostly “yes,” “no,” or do you insist on critical thinking as students respond?
- As you teach the lesson or unit, observe student work carefully during independent work. Do you need to enlist strong students to help weaker students determine right answer during review assignment?
- Student self-evaluation: Go over a test you have given with your students after you have graded it. Have students track their own progress (where possible). Ask them “Why Choice A is a wrong answer.”
- When you have assigned homework, are you targeting specific skills identified by interim assessments?
- Do you have students fix homework errors and teach them how to scrutinize errors?
- Do you create leveled homework (student-specific)? (This is different)!
- Do you design homework that is aligned with interim assessments, state test, SAT?
- Do you include above-grade-level challenge problems?
Note: (Some of these questions taken from text).
As a building leader, you will need to observe teachers more smartly and lead assessment analysis meetings. It is critical to connect analysis and action. The focus shifts from what was taught to what students learned. Remember that while you have done this with your own lesson or unit, these are the kinds of things you will be looking for as you observe the teachers in your building as an administrator.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT