The Anatomy of Forgiveness and ReconciliationWatch the video assigned to this forum (link below). Then post a thread that synthesizes your response to the following questions: Posts are 400 minimum Wh
The Anatomy of Forgiveness and Reconciliation
Watch the video assigned to this forum (link below). Then post a thread that synthesizes your response to the following questions: Posts are 400 minimum
- What 3 ideas from your most recent course readings best explain the anatomy of forgiveness and reconciliation in this moment? Explain your selection of ideas. Be specific in making the connections to the video content.
- What biblical principle best helps us to understand what we’re seeing?
- How did this moment impact you?
VIDEO LINK to a conversation between Magic Johnson and Isiah Thomas
- OverviewMain Idea: What we say and how we say it are integral to managing conflict and crisis communication. There is no substitute for a well-spoken word in a difficult situation. However, what we say and how we say it are always situated in a grander conversation. Sometimes this is conversation takes on intercultural dimensions, other times it is organizational or system oriented. More often than not, the conversation has interpersonal and moral implications.The language of conflict is about more than what we say. It’s about understanding the other person—about seeing things from their perspective. And while we may never agree, the point is that we see.James W. Sire talks about this human capacity as our way of rationalizing and negotiating the world. We do this through our worldview. Thus, the language of conflict is best understood against the broader discussion of worldview because, as Sire suggests, some things are common not just to our immediate family, community, nation or century but to the whole of the human race throughout time and space.As we consider conflict, we must consider the commitments that undergird our engagement structures and patterns. And while this is a much more expansive conversation, it’s helpful to establish a baseline understanding of common starting points for the language of conflict.
- Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Analyze conflicts at a macro level.
- Analyze conflicts at a micro level.
- Process the role of forgiveness in conflict management.
- Engage the relationship between forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Identify patterns for healthy conflict resolution from a biblical worldview.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT