(1) Our first discussion for this module will be open from now until Wednesday.
(2) You are in a small group with four other class members. Your group has been given one of the five following passages from Matthew, passages that Matthew pulled from one of his sources, Mark. When your discussion group title will have the passage you are assigned to.
(3) Share the differences you find between the two passages from Matthew and Mark. Find even the smallest detail. Then share why you think Matthew made the choices he made. This is the heart of redaction criticism. The author is not ignorant. The author is sharing small details in order to impact his overall story. Here are some things to think about (you need not answer all of these):
(4) In order to receive full credit (20 points), I expect at least three posts by each member. If you feel like the group has already identified all the differences, there is still plenty to discuss and theorize over why Matthew made his choices.
So I suggest that you proceed this way:
-Post your first post noting the differences.
-Then post two more posts speculating why we may have these differences, both with your own initial posts and others. Other comments are welcome too.
(5) Be prepared to summarize what your small group has found for the group you will be placed in on Wednesday.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT