Blended Learning (attached an example) Schools are finding that technology has provided teachers with the ability to individualize instruction; therefore, it can be a great learning tool to enhance i
Blended Learning (attached an example)
Schools are finding that technology has provided teachers with the ability to individualize instruction; therefore, it can be a great learning tool to enhance instruction and motivate students. As future educators, you will be expected to integrate the use of technology into your classroom lessons. Many schools are turning to blended learning classrooms in which students can learn in both face-to-face and online formats.
View the following videos below for an overview of blended learning:
- Video: The Fundamentals of Blended Learning (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Video: Salman Khan Describes Future Classrooms with Blended Learning (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
In a two- to three-page paper (not including title and reference pages), address these conditions:
- Outline the different types of blended learning.
- Explain which theories inform blended learning.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning.
- Use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, to support your response. You may cite web articles, peer-reviewed scholarly articles, your own experience, and/or interviews with classroom teachers.
- Explain how blended learning is changing your role as an educator.
- Select two of the following Webtools: Edmodo, Twitter, Facebook, Storybird, Voicethread, Google Docs, Diigo, or TodaysMeet. Conduct an internet search to find out more about these Webtools and discuss how you might use your selected Webtools in the classroom to create your blended learning environment.
Be sure to provide an introduction and conclusion to your paper and properly cite and reference your sources using APA format.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT