Part 1 – Answer the following questions about either “Wild Geese” or “The Red Wheelbarrow” poems based on your reading of them:
- Identify the theme of the poem. How do you know this is the theme?
- Define the poetic devices (e.g., rhythm, figurative language, etc.) used in the poem. Offer at least two examples. If needed, review the List of Literary Techniques (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to determine the poetic device.
- Analyze how these poetic devices contribute to the development of the poem’s message.
- Support your ideas with textual details and analyses and include paraphrased and quoted material from the primary sources (the poems themselves). For help on writing paraphrases and quotations, review the Writing Center’s tutorial Integrating Research (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and the Quoting, Paraphrasing, & Summarizing (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. web page.
Part 2 –
Describe your listening experience of the same poem you wrote about above. If you are unable to listen to these poems due to an auditory impairment, please reach out to your instructor for an alternative prompt for this discussion. Respond to at least two of the following questions:
- How did your hearing the poem recited aloud compare to your silent reading of it?
- Did the performance highlight certain words or phrases that were not as apparent in a silent reading?
- Did the pace change and, if so, how did it change your understanding of the poem?
- Did words have different connotations when spoken aloud, and, if so, what kinds of connotation did you associate with the poem?
- Do you think reading poetry aloud is a worthwhile endeavor when analyzing it? Why, or why not?
- Your initial post that includes parts one and two should be at least 200 words.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT