Please answer all of the following questions in complete sentences using material from the lecture recordings, slides, readings and in-class discussions. DO NOT consult outside sources. Upload your answers (in Microsoft Word or PDF format
1. Choose three pillars of Islam and briefly explain how each of them is intended to strengthen a Muslim’s connection to God and/or to the Muslim umma. (12 points)
2. What are three core teachings that Prophet Muhammad taught his followers? (6 points)
3. Briefly explain three differences in the conditions that the Muslim community faced in the Meccan period vs. in the Medinan period. (6 points)
4. Compare and contrast Meccan and Medinan surahs in the Qur’an. What are three similarities and three differences in terms content, style and/or structure? (12 points)
5. Re-read the “Theological and Ethical Verses” of the Qur’an (found under Week 3 of D2L). Choose three themes/messages that you think are conveyed in these verses. Be sure to quote one verse to support each of your themes/messages. (12 points)
6. Re-read the hadiths found on pp. 7-10 of the reading, “Major Topics in the Hadith” (found under Week 4 of D2L). Choose three of the hadiths to analyze. What is/are the ethical lesson(s) that each hadith seeks to convey? (12 points)
7. What are three attributes of Jesus according to the Qur’an and hadith? (6 points)
11. Imagine talking a friend who doesn’t know anything about Islam and has never met a Muslim. Based on what we have covered so far in this course, what do you think are the five most important elements of Islam, Muslim belief and/or Muslim practice that you think your friend should know about? Be sure to explain why you chose each of these five unique elements. (16 points)
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT