Imagine that you have recently been hired as the health promotion specialist by a large company to coordinate their worksite wellness program. You are the first health promotion specialist ever hired
Imagine that you have recently been hired as the health promotion specialist by a large company to coordinate their worksite wellness program. You are the first health promotion specialist ever hired by this company in this capacity. This position was created by the president of the company because she recently read an article in a magazine that said worksite wellness programs can boost profits. The company is doing well overall financially, but the president has concerns that worker absenteeism, health insurance costs, and employee morale are affecting profits. She thinks a company wellness program can help address these issues. Your supervisor is the director of Human Resources. He does not have a background in health promotion and education or worksite wellness and is relying on you to create their program from the ground up. Your supervisor has asked you to create a full program plan proposal to submit to the board of directors for approval and give a three to five minute presentation to the board regarding your plan. You have been given a $50,000 provisional budget to use to create your program. You should utilize the content from your weeks 2 and 3 discussions related to the same scenario to help you prepare your plan. Your final submission should be an actual plan that you would submit to a board of directors for consideration and a video (via YouTube or a screencast) presentation to the board.
To begin, you should select a company for which you are fictitiously working as the basis for your plan. This can be an imagined or real company. Your plan should include a brief description of the company, the employees, and how your work as the health promotion specialist is integrated into the company. (Remember to cite your sources correctly if you utilize information from an actual company.) You have been provided (fictitious) needs assessment data regarding the company employees, and you should use it as the basis for the plan you will create. Your plan should include an analysis of how the data supports your proposed program components.
Please write your assignment as a program plan that you would actually submit to the board (id. Not as a formal academic paper. Your program plan should include the program mission statement, at least three program goals, at least two objectives related to each goal (so at least six objectives total), and at least one intervention/strategy/activity related to each objective. For each goal, objective, and intervention/strategy/activity, provide a brief rationale for why you included this in the plan. Your plan must also include appropriate evaluation strategies. For each objective and intervention/strategy/activity, you should include at least two evaluation components (so at least 12 evaluation components total). Explain each evaluation component and how the data for each component will be collected. Lastly, include a budget (one page listing all expenditures) and a budget rationale that explains each budget line item. The budget should explicitly describe how you will spend the money. Your total budget may not exceed $50,000.
Your final written plan should:
- Describe the company and its employees
- Analyze the results from employee health needs assessment
- Apply the employee health needs assessment results to the plan
- Explain the role of the employee wellness program
- Create a wellness program mission statement
- Develop and justify employee wellness program goals (x3)
- Develop and justify employee wellness program objectives (x2 per goal)
- Develop and explain employee wellness program objective-level evaluation components (x2 per objective)
- Develop and justify program initiative/strategy/activity (at least one per objective)
- Develop and explain initiative/strategy/activity-level evaluation components (x2 per initiative/strategy/activity)
- Create a program budget
- Justify the budget with a budget rationale
Then, using the written plan you created as a basis, create a three to five minute video or screencast* of you presenting the plan to the board of directors for approval. Create your presentation exactly as you would if you were doing it “live” in front of the board of directors of the company. Include a link to your video or screencast in your final submission. The presentation should:
- Describe your job as health promotion specialist and what your role in the company is
- Explain the needs assessment you conducted and what the results indicated (from provided results)
- Summarize the key points of your plan
The Worksite Wellness Program Plan and Video Presentation
- The written plan should be approximately eight to 12 pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted in a style that would appeal to the target audience. Utilize APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center as appropriate.
- The written plan must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- The written plan must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The written plan must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- The written plan must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- The video presentation must be three to five minutes in length.
*Note: Your presentation can be created using screencast software on your computer, the camera and microphone on your computer or handheld device, or the voice recording functions within a presentation program (like PowerPoint). Please see the announcement posted in Week 2 for more information on how to create effective presentations using one of these methods.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT