1. Which one of the following is an effective way to conduct a needs analysis?
|1.||Survey top leadership on organizational needs.|
|2.||Train employees to use technology more productively.|
|3.||Get feedback from managers in identifying problems and concerns.|
|4.||Apply the rules and regulations on discrimination to the training process.|
1. Which one of the following is a form of on-the-job (OJT) training?
|4.||Realistic Job Preview|
1. The four steps of training in ordinary sequence are
|1.||benchmarking, course development, needs assessment and feedback.|
|2.||needs assessment, benchmarking, course development and evaluation.|
|3.||needs assessment, course development, delivery and evaluation.|
|4.||benchmarking, course development, feedback and delivery.|
1. The longest and most difficult method for evaluating training effectiveness is
|1.||surveying participants about their satisfaction with the training program.|
|2.||identifying exactly what knowledge and skills participants learned in the training.|
|3.||measuring participants’ changes in behavior on the job.|
|4.||determining trainees’ achievement of objectives and contributions to the organization.|
1. Management development is intended for
|1.||entry level employees.|
|2.||executives and vice presidents.|
|3.||professional level employees.|
|4.||older minority employees.|
1. Which one of the following is used in management development programs?
|1.||A Management Inventory|
|2.||A Job Analysis|
|3.||A Career Development Plan|
1. Mentoring and coaching are
|1.||training methods for solving problems.|
|2.||comparable to psychological counseling.|
|3.||included in employee assistance programs.|
|4.||development approaches emphasizing one-to-one learning.|
1. The management development method designed to give an individual broad experience through exposure to many different areas of the organization without ultimate accountability is called
1. Which one of the following management development methods simulates a realistic situation that involves decision-making on a daily basis?
1. Which one of the following provides a setting of a company and its environment that requires teams of players to make decisions involving company operations in competition with other teams?
1. Which one of the following is a method using trained observers to evaluate various personality traits of participants based on the performance in specially chosen exercises?
1. The correct sequence of phases in organizational development is
|1.||evaluation, strategy planning, education and diagnosis.|
|2.||education, strategy planning, diagnosis and evaluation.|
|3.||strategy planning, diagnosis, evaluation and education.|
|4.||diagnosis, strategy planning, education and evaluation.|
1. Which one of the following looks at careers through the eyes of individual employee?
1. Which one of the following addresses the specifics of progressing from one job to another in the organization?
1. The point in a career when the likelihood of additional hierarchical promotion is very low is identified as
|2.||a career plateau.|
|3.||a career-related myth.|
1. Which one of the following is most true about performance management systems?
|1.||Any kind of a performance appraisal is better than no performance appraisal.|
|2.||Supervisors need little training in how to conduct effective performance appraisals.|
|3.||HR departments develop the systems while managers implement the practice.|
|4.||Performance appraisals need not follow EEO guidelines required for employee selection.|
1. Performance appraisal
|1.||involves only the relationship between employee and supervisor or manager.|
|2.||affects nearly all of the human resource management functions.|
|3.||is frequently used by employees in career planning and development.|
|4.||is of more value at lower levels than higher levels in an organization.|
1. Which one of the following is directly related to an appraisal of an employee’s achievement of goals
|1.||Traits such as attitude and initiative.|
|2.||Behaviors such as leadership role and teamwork.|
|3.||Possession of technical knowledge and skills.|
|4.||Management by objectives.|
1. The person with primary responsibility for conducting a performance appraisal is the –
|1.||immediate supervisor of an employee.|
|2.||edmployee’s peers and colleagues.|
|3.||subordinates of the employee.|
|4.||company management using customer feedback.|
1. BARS are based upon
|2.||job-related and personal characteristics.|
|3.||specific behavioral anchors.|
|4.||comparisons with the performance of other employees.|
1. Which one of the following requires that the evaluation describe an employee’s performance in written narrative form?
|1.||Critical Incident Appraisal|
|3.||Forced Choice Rating|
|4.||Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales|
1. Which appraisal method requires the rater to compare the performance of employees and place a certain percentage of employees at various performance levels?
|3.||Paired Comparison Ranking|
|4.||Forced Choice Rating|
1. Evaluating employee performance based on a single prominent characteristic that influences the rater’s judgment on each separate item in the performance appraisal is identified as –
|1.||the halo effect.|
1. Which one of the following is used most frequently for production employees as a form of goal setting?
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT