1. Terrorists are now using social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to promote propaganda and recruit new members. Do you believe that social media outlets are doing enough to
1. Terrorists are now using social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to promote propaganda and recruit new members. Do you believe that social media outlets are doing enough to combat terrorism? Why, or why not? What additional measures should they take to deter the use of their platforms for terrorist activity?
2. Global terrorist organizations use improvised explosive devices (IEDs) to inflict damage and to instill fear in society. In many countries and wars overseas, the use if IEDs is quite common. However, in the United States, the use of IEDs is quite rare. Given the ease at which an IED can be manufactured, why do you think gangs, criminals, and homegrown terrorists do not use them more frequently in the United States? Do you think we will see a change in the frequency of IED use in the United States?
3. Select Hurricane Katrina, the Boston Marathon bombings, or another recent disaster or terrorist event that has happened in the United States. What was one nongovernmental organization that assisted with the incident, and what resources (personnel and supplies) did they provide?
Consider the scenario below.
The northwestern United States has experienced a blackout. Washington, Oregon, and Idaho are all without power. Assume your state and jurisdiction is located in either Washington, Oregon, or Idaho. The unusually hot summer for the area has resulted in high electrical consumption, which has overloaded the electricity grid. Today, the core servers and remote sites began to fail. The power system in the area experienced a major loss of all systems. Within 1 hour, nearly one third of each state was affected. Throughout the blackout areas, businesses shut down, rioting became an issue, traffic became gridlocked, people were stranded in elevators, and the 911 system became jammed with all of the response calls. Responders are having a hard time responding because of the traffic gridlock. Media outlets are reporting that the power outage is because of a terrorist attack, even though it is unknown.
During the incident, please describe the actions that your jurisdiction would take utilizing the multiagency coordination system (MACS). Discuss how the MACS would prioritize resources. As you respond to your classmates, discuss why you think they will choose this prioritization. Explain your rationale.
Please keep then number, this is not require no APA. these are Discussion boards.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT